Tea Forte has launched its Noir tea line
of pan-roasted black teas. The tea is made using leaves from the Jamguri tea garden in the Assam highlands in Northern India. The tea is USDA organic and Fair Trade. It is available in pyramid infusers or loose tea canisters. Here are the five Noir blends available:
Photo: Tea Forte
- Noir Black Cherry: A surrendering black tea with the exotic taste of orchid vanilla bean, licorice root and juicy ripe cherries.
- Noir Caramel Nougat: A tantalizing tea with the taste of sweet creamy caramel and toasty roasted hazelnut with a buttery finish.
- Noir Peach Brulee: A refreshing black tea offering a masterful blend fragrant with floral and fruit.
- Noir Blood Orange: An enlivening tea with the distinct, sweet taste of Moro "deep blood orange."
- Noir Chocolate Rose: An indulgent, naturally sweet cup with a deep chocolate taste and pleasing floral finish.