Sports Authority announced that most of its locations will open at midnight on Black Friday. Doorbuster deals will be available until 3 p.m. on Friday, while supplies last. Sports Authority is also hosting a 2-day sale that will run through Saturday, November 24. Sports Authority will also host a Black Friday Pre-Sale event which takes place November 11-17. This sale includes Black Friday pricing on more than 25 products that can purchased in-store two weeks prior and picked up over Black Friday weekend.
On Black Friday, the first 80 people in line at each Sports Authority location will receive between $10 and $500 in bonus bucks, which are valid for use on Black Friday only. Shoppers can also get $25 in Sports Authorit Cash with the purchase of Columbia and The North Face products totaling $125 or more. This cash is valid for a use on future in-store purchase.
Here are some highlights of the doorbusters, which run through 3 PM on Black Friday:
- 50% off all Balls
- Buy One, Get One 50% off Footwear and Socks (available all day)
- Sale $99 for Razor E100, E125 or E150 Electric Scooters ($50 off)
- 35% off NCAA, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS Fan Apparel and Accessories
- 25% off Under Armour Hoodies
- Chelsea Foosball Table - $159.99 ($240 off)
- Pro-Form 18.0 RE Elliptical - $799.99 ($1,200 off)
- Tommy Armour Silver Scot Complete Golf Set - $199.99 ($400 off)
- Parkside 12-foot Trampoline with Enclosure - $209.99 ($170 off)
You can find the ad scan here
Image: Sports Authority