Nikon Announces Nikon Coolpix S6500
Nikon has announced its Nikon Coolpix S6500. The camera features a backside illumination CMOS image sensor with an effective pixel count of 16.0-million pixels. It also has a 12x optical zoom Nikkor lens that covers a broad range of angles of view. The camera has Wi-Fi compatibility, users can transfer high-quality still images captured and movies recorded with the camera to a smart device for direct upload to social networking sites.
The S6500 features five new Glamour Retouch effects:
- Brighten Face: Lightens skin tones on a person's face
- Reduce Dark Circles: Lightens the effects of dark colors under a person's eyes
- Whiten Eyes: Makes the whites of people's eyes appear more sharp and white
- Whiten Teeth: Makes a person's teeth appear whiter
- Redden Cheeks: Applies a blush-like effect to a person's cheek .
Posted on January 8, 2013