HDTV prices have fallen as predicted
for Black Friday. ere are some highlights of the 2012 Black Friday large HDTV deals:
- Emerson 50-inch 1080p LCD HDTV - $298 at Walmrt
- Proscan 50-inch class LCD 1080p HDTV - $288 at Kmart
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV - $699 at Target and Hhgregg
- Samsung 55-inch 1080p 240Hz LED HDTV - $799.99 at Best Buy
- Sharp 60-inch 1080p LED HDTV - $998 at Walmart
- Toshiba 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV - $299.99 at Sears
Walmart also has an LG Blu-ray player for $38 as one of its guaranteed items
on Thursday night if you need a Blu-ray player to go with your new HDTV.
If you can't find the deal or price you want over Black Friday then you might want to wait until March or April of 2013. Kiplinger says
that is when you can score the best deal on an HDTV, not Black Friday or the run-up to the Super Bowl.