Shopping Blog


Hannah Storm Talks Backyard Gas Grill Explosion

ESPN anchor Hannah Storm suffered second-degree and third-degree burns three weeks ago when a gas grill exploded in front of her at her home. Hannah talked to ABC News about the accident and how she was able to get ready to host the Rose Parade show.

Hannah says the grill exploded in front of her and blew the doors off the grill. She says her hair and the top of her shirt was immediately on fire following the explosion. Her left hand is badly damaged because she used it to pull of her burning shirt. Hannah says she yelled to her teenage daughter, "Mommy's on fire. You have to call 911." Her daughter used her cell phone to call 911.

Hannah says her team helped her get ready for the Rose Parade with false eyelashes and fake hair. As bad as her accident was, Hannah says she was by far the most fortunate person in her burn unit. Take a look:



Posted on January 1, 2013













ShoppingBlog.com
Homepage
Latest Headlines


Categories
Auto
Baby
Beauty
Celebrity
Fashion
Food
Games
Health
Holiday
Jewelry
Movies
Music
Oscars
Pets
Retail Industry
Tech
Toys
Travel
TV
Valentine's Day
Weight Loss






Index
Advertising
Contact Us
Homepage







www.shoppingblog.com

Copyright © 2002-2014 by Writers Write, Inc. All Rights Reserved.