Haagen-Dazs to Launch Gelato Line
Haagen-Dazs has announced plans to launch a line of gelato. Haagen-Dazs Gelato will launch in April 2013 with seven flavors. The gelato will cost $4.79 for a 14 oz. carton. Here is a list of the launch flavors:
- Stracciatella Gelato - chocolaty shavings folded into smooth, sweet cream gelato.
- Sea Salt Caramel Gelato - ribbons of sea salt caramel blended into creamy caramel gelato.
- Dark Chocolate Chip Gelato - a blend of bittersweet chocolaty chips in dark chocolate gelato.
- Vanilla Bean Gelato - a blend of vanilla gelato with flecks of vanilla beans.
- Cappuccino Gelato - a blend of cappuccino and sweet cream gelato.
- Limoncello Gelato - a blend of creamy lemon gelato with vodka.
- Black Cherry Amaretto Gelato - a blend of delicious black cherries with amaretto, an Italian liqueur.
Posted on February 18, 2013