Gap Inc. Announces Midnight Black Friday Store Openings at Many StoresGap Inc. has announced it will open more than 1,100 stores on Thanksgiving Day, including nearly 800 Old Navy stores, more than 200 combined Gap and Gap Outlet stores, and more than 100 total Banana Republic and Banana Republic Factory stores. It also announced 1,500 stores across Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store divisions will open at midnight on Black Friday, November 23.
Gap Inc. also shared some its Black Friday deals, such as $19 sweaters at the Gap and 40% off a Banana Republic. Gap also confirmed that Old Navy stores will be giving away a free New Super Mario Bros. U with $40 purchase to the earliest shoppers in line.
Here are the Black Friday promotions Gap Inc. announced:
- Old Navy: On Black Friday, Old Navy will offer doorbuster deals on coats, denim and tees. Customers can line up early for a free New Super Mario Bros. U game for the Wii U with the purchase of $40 ($59.99 value; quantities limited and vary per store).
- Gap: Gap will offer up to 60% off storewide from Tuesday, November 20 through Sunday, November 25. From midnight until noon on Black Friday, customers can get sweaters for $19 at Gap and graphic tees for $5 at GapKids and babyGap.
- Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores: Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores will feature up to 70% off everything in the stores starting November 16 and lasting through Sunday, November 25.
- Banana Republic: On Black Friday, Banana Republic will offer customers 40% off their entire purchase all day long.
- Athleta: Each location will feature special offers such as giveaways, free fitness classes, and personal shoppers.
- Piperlime: In celebration of Piperlime�s first holiday with a physical store location, Piperlime in New York�s SoHo neighborhood will open its doors an hour early on Black Friday and offer a hot chocolate and holiday treats to shoppers.
Posted on November 8, 2012