CSPI Lists Menu Items With Most CaloriesThe Center for Science in the Public Interest has released its annual list of menu items with a huge amount of calories. Here are some of the items on the list:
- IHOP's Country Fried Steak & Eggs combo has 1,760 calories, 23 grams of saturated fat, 3,720 mg of sodium, and 11 teaspoons of added sugar
- Johnny Rockets' Bacon Cheddar Double burger has 1,770 calories, 50 grams of saturated fat, and 2,380 milligrams of sodium.
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta from The Cheesecake Factory has 2,610 calories.
- Bistro Shrimp Pasta from The Cheesecake Factory has 3,120 calories and 89 grams of saturated fat.
- Maggiano's Chocolate Zuccotto Cake has 1,820 calories and 62 grams of saturated fat.
Posted on January 17, 2013